CUSTOMERS REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK OR FACE COVERING WHEN RIDING SEPTA
Beginning, Monday, June 8, 2020, all customers riding on SEPTA vehicles or in SEPTA Stations are required to wear a face mask or covering. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines say that wearing a simple cloth face covering, when out in public helps to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Surgical masks and coverings have been distributed to frontline Operations personnel as part of this effort. Please comply with this request for your protection and the protection of operators. View the SEPTA press release here.
Transit Service Update
Summer schedules will remain in effect for most Transit Routes with the following changes effective Tuesday September 8, 2020:
LUCY GOLD and GREEN ROUTES - full schedule resumes
Routes 310/311 (Horsham Breeze)
Routes 102, 110, 115 - school trips added
Norristown High Speed Line – schedule adjustments for on-going track work improvements
Route 91 service remains suspended
PLEASE NOTE: CASHIERS AT MARKET FRANKFORD AND BROAD ST LINE STATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTING CASH AT THE BOOTH. CASH CAN BE USED AT A STATION FARE KIOSK TO PURCHASE A QUICK TRIP OR SEPTA KEY CARD
2020 TRACK RENEWAL PROJECT construction continues with work taking place on 58th Street between Chester and Woodland Avenues. Work will take starting Tuesday, September 8 and continuing through November 7, 2020. For further information click here
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VIEW SCHEDULES
- Customers are Required to Wear a Mask or Facial Coverings in SEPTA stations and on vehicles
- Practice social distancing when waiting to board a vehicle, waiting on a platform, or when standing in line to purchase a fare at a SEPTA Key Fare Kiosk or Sales window - stay 6 feet apart
- Observe seat barriers and respect Crew requests for seating distancing
- Respect the Operator - observe the 6 foot social distancing markers at the front of the bus
- Front Door Boarding and Fare Collection in Effect on Bus and Trolley Routes
- EXIT Using the Center Door (Except Riders with Disabilities and Seniors Requiring Assistance)
- Vehicle capacity limits will continue
To ensure there is sufficient space for customers to exercise social distancing, the maximum number of riders per vehicle is limited as follows:
- Bus: 40 ft. maximum 20 customers
- Articulated maximum 30 customers
- Routes 204, 310, 311, LUCY Gold/LUCY Green maximum 10 customers
- Trolley: maximum 25 customers
Get real time route information by going to TRANSIT VIEW or the SEPTA APPS (ANDROID AND IOS). LUCY & Route 204 will continue to operate April 9 schedule.
CONCOURSE ENTRANCE CLOSURES TO MARKET FRANKFORD/BROAD STREET LINE STATIONS
Select Concourse stairways and access points to Market Frankford/Broad Street Line Stations including the Dilworth Park stairs, 13th and Market entrances, and Broad Street Line headhouses between South Penn Square and Walnut Street are closed until further notice. The 15th & Market, North Filbert Street, and Broad & Locust entrances remain open. Please look for signs directing customers to alternate stairways.
Click here for Center City Concourse Map
REGIONAL RAIL SERVICE UPDATE
Airport Line - Philadelphia International Airport Platform Closure
Beginning Tuesday, September 15, 2020, Philadelphia International Airport is closing Terminal A-East. Airport Line trains will no longer stop at Terminal A center platform or baggage claims. All other Terminal Platforms (B, C/D, E/F) will remain open. The Terminal A closure will be in effect until further notice.
West Trenton Line State of Good Repair Track Work – New Timetable Effective Sunday, September 6, 2020
Due to an on-going, state of repair track project, Midday (8:45 a.m.-3:45 p.m.), Weekday (Monday-Friday) service for trains departing West Trenton for travel towards Center City will change on September 6 as follows:
- During Weekday construction hour, ALL trains from West Trenton will depart scheduled station stops 27-33 minutes LATER than the times in the current schedule. Please check the new timetable on septa.org for train departure times
- At all other times, Weekday trains departing Fern Rock Transportation Center will depart 2 minutes EARLIER than the times in the current schedule
- Train Number 6365 will continue to depart from Fern Rock at 8:15 a.m.
- A new Glenside Combined timetable with a September 6 date will also go into effect
All other Regional Rail schedules with the August 16 date will remain in effect. Service on the Chestnut Hill West and Cynwyd Lines remains SUSPENDED and Wilmington Line service begins and ends at Wilmington Station. Outlying Regional Rail Ticket Offices for the Lines in service have reopened, CLICK HERE to see ticket office hours.
Outlying Regional Rail Ticket Offices for the Lines in service have reopened Offices will only be open for SEPTA fare purchases. Restroom and waiting facilities will be CLOSED. CLICK HERE to see ticket office hours
SUBURBAN & JEFFERSON STATION ENTRANCE CLOSURES
A limited number of entrances at Suburban and Jefferson Stations will be OPEN for SEPTA Regional Rail customers to enter/exit the Station
- 17th & JFK (stairs and elevator)
- 15th & Market Sts
- 16th & JFK will be open Monday-Friday
- 6:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- 10th & Filbert (stairs and elevator)
- 12th & Filbert (stairs and elevator) open Monday - Friday:
- 6:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
ALL OTHER STAIRWAYS AND ENTRANCES AT THESE STATIONS WILL BE CLOSED, AT ALL TIMES. THESE CHANGES WILL BE IN EFFECT 7 DAYS A WEEK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
CCT has returned to full service. To comply with social distancing guidelines, CCT vehicles will limit the number of customers per vehicle. Please have exact fare ready to minimize contact with drivers. All customers are reminded to wear masks/face coverings while on board. CCT SEPTA Key Senior & Reduced Fare Card 1234 Market Street Processing Center Reopens
- Call Center Has Reopened
- Initial priority processing card replacement requests already submitted, by mail, with required fee
- Any new Card replacement requests - Call Center to determine fee before mailing in fee
- $5.00 - first replacement
- $25.00 - all subsequent replacements
- OFFICE WILL NOT BE OPEN FOR IN-PERSON CUSTOMER CONTACTS
- Call 215-580-7145
- Call Center Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- In Person New Card Application Processing
- By appointment ONLY - no walk-in service:
For the safety of customers and to ensure that social distancing can be maintained, the SEPTA Key Senior and Reduced Fare Card Processing Center at 1234 Market Street will not be open for in-person service at this time. The Key Card Processing Center at the Accessible Travel Center at Suburban Station remains CLOSED.
Click here to access a map show SEPTA access to Daycare facilities across the region
The re-opening guide is also available in Chinese and Spanish translations.
Click here for access to the a Map of Stations and Routes Currently in Operation
En Espanol - Mapa de Servicio Vital durante el COVID-19